For more than 10 years…
Panhandle Obstetrics & Gynecology is a growing group practice with a common goal—excellence in women’s healthcare. Our physicians offer some of the newest minimally invasive surgical techniques, including:
- da Vinci™ Surgery – a minimally invasive approach to hysterectomy and other pelvic support issues.
- SILS™ Hysterectomy – advanced laparoscopic procedures that may be performed through a single incision with the potential for no visible scar.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Procedures – including minimally invasive hysterectomy, evaluation and treatment of endometriosis, and ovarian removal
- Monarc/MiniArc™ – procedures for resolution of stress urinary incontinence
We are proud to offer a variety of procedures in our office that may be performed with little or no anesthesia. This offers you the ability to have minor surgery in our office and potentially return to work the following day. A few of the procedures that we offer are listed below.
- Novasure™ Ablation – a procedure which reduces or eliminates heavy menstrual flow.
- Essure™ Tubal Procedure – a non-surgical approach to permanent birth control.
We are also proudly affiliated with the following health care facilities.
- BSA Health System
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System
- Panhandle Surgical Hospital
- Northwest Texas Surgery Center
We have a caring staff that are committed to our patients’ welfare. We offer a range of in-office services, including 3-D ultrasound, antepartum testing, endometrial ablation, and laboratory services.
From pre-conceptional health considerations to the demands of the childbearing years, on through the menopausal years with its many hormonal and physical changes, we strive to give each of our patients the attention, respect and care that is needed. At Panhandle Obstetrics & Gynecology, we consider your health needs our priority.