Below you will find helpful information we have compiled for our patients about Obstetrics and Gynecology.’
- Morning Sickness: Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy
- Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Over-The-Counter Medications for Pregnancy
- Travel During Pregnancy
- Cord Blood Banking
- Exercise During Pregnancy
**You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, download, and print the forms. If you do not have the program or are not sure, click here to download for FREE.
Articles written by Panhandle Obstetrics & Gynecology providers
Patient Education Pamphlets
Valuable information provided by ACOG covering a wide range of womens’ health related topics
• Patient Education Pamphlets
Long term reversible birth control options
• Mirena – a hormone-releasing system placed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy for up to 5 years.
• Paragard – a hormone free contraceptive device placed in the uterus to prevent pregnancy for up to 10 years.
• Nexplanon – a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years.
If you have any further questions you would like to ask, feel free to contact us at anytime.